- It is a strong recommendation to have an annual gas safety inspection.
- City & Guilds qualified engineers to carry out the required tests.
- Our engineers work to strictly controlled procedures, validation to BS 50504:20008 standard and service and inspection to BS EN 60974-4:2007. We work to the IS0 9001:2008 Quality Management System assessed and registered by ACS Registrars.
- For a fast, efficient service contact us today on 01902 712525.
- LEATHER PALM & COTTON LINING FOR COMFORT
- GOOD ABRASION, TEAR AND PUNCTURE ABILITIES
- CONFORMS UNDER EN388 / BS EN 420.2003
- BURNING BEHAVIOUR TO EN407 - LEVEL 4
- CONTACT HEAT RES TO EN407 - LEVEL 1
- METAL SPLASH LEVEL 4 & CUT RESISTANT LEVEL 2
*Subject to availability
- Premium Performance
- 3M Precision-shaped grain for ultra fast cool cutting action and long life
- Specially formulated for use on stainless and mild steel
- Cool cutting for a higher quality and faster cut
- "Has been known to last 13x longer than competitors products"
*The fast , efficient & environmentally friendly way to remove discoloration
- Portable electrolytic system for the fast, safe and environmentally friendly cleaning of weld discoloration on stainless steel and other metals
- Available in both 230v and 110v versions
- Polish mode for producing a polished surface finish including the weld joint (please note this is not a mirror finish) *Subject to availability
THINK SAFETY - THINK WIRS
- Is your gas equipment SAFE?
- It is a strong recommendation to have an annual gas inspection check
- WIRS have the City and Guilds QUALIFIED ENGINEERS to carry out the required tests
- Quality General Purpose E6013 with excellent Gap Bridging Capabilities
- Good Ignition & Re-Ignition Qualities offering excellent Arc Stability
- Excellent Weldability in all Positions including Vertical Down
- Rutile - cellulosic all Purpose Quality E6013 Electrode
- Reliable Fusion Penetration
The Nederman Filtercart is a mobile and robust filter unit for welding applications.
- 4 – 160 Amps
- 230V Single Phase
- 150A @ 30% Duty Cycle
- 100A @ 100% Duty Cycle
- Preset Hot Start & Arc Force
- Generator Friendly