Kemppi Welding manufactures a vast range of welding equipment for its customers worldwide, including welding machines, consumables and protective equipment.
From their base in Lahti City, Kemppi has production plants in the Lahti region of Finland and in Chennai, India. In more recent years Kemppi Welding has also extended its product range to match the changing needs of the welding industry. This has seen them experiment with automated welding monitoring and pioneering tools for large-scale industrial construction.
Kemppi Welding delivers undoubtedly the most exclusive and inclusive welding supplies on the market today with dependable products of the highest quality. You can see our collection of Kemppi TIG Welders and Kemppi MIG Welders on their respective dedicated pages. For any more information on our Kemppi Welding products give WIRS a call or visit any of our West Midlands branches.
Kemppi X5 FastMig
Experience next-generation steel welding with X5 FastMig, an industrial multi-process welding machine developed by Kemppi in collaboration with professional welders.
- Versatile process selection for industrial welding: 1-MIG, MIG, DC TIG, and stick welding (MMA), as well as gouging
- Excellent steel welding properties with WiseSteel, which minimizes spatter and speeds up welding without compromising quality Operating basics are easy to adopt within 10 minutes
- Top-loading wire feeder design ensures ergonomics and safety in all operating positions when changing heavy filler wire spools
- Robust, injection-molded plastic casing and impact-resistant display withstand outside blows and challenging work conditions
- Ultimate welding comfort and long-lasting, high-quality consumables with Flexlite GX welding guns
- Energy-efficient inverter technology and dynamic power source cooling
- Can be easily connected to WeldEye cloud service, which offers diverse opportunities for digital welding quality and process control