WIRS is one of the UK's largest supplier of Miller Welding Helmets. Both the Digital infinity and Elite series which are available from any of our three West Midlands branches. Ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) radiation can be a significant threat to a welder’s eyes and face, and even minimal exposure can cause burns. Miller Welding Helmets help prevent eye injury and skin burns.
Here at WIRS we offer a wide range of products in this category such as Miller Elite Series etc, everything for your welding needs. Below is some of our best sellers for our Miller Welding Helmets category, many others available so please contact us with your query.
Miller Elite Series
- Improved Digital Controls allow user to easily adjust mode and settings
- Redesigned headgear features additional adjustability settings for better fit & comfort
- Four Arc Sensors for superior lens response
- Four Operating Modes – Weld, Cut, Grind and X-Mode
- Auto-On/Off power control
- Variable shade 9-13